What a beautiful and intimate promise. As I look ahead to our future without Kristen’s physical presence, I am overwhelmed by the gentle touch of God’s grace. Last Easter, I asked God to see His heart regarding Jesus and our sin. He delicately guided me through two months of struggle over my daughter and her imminent departure. As I came to understand the terrible cost of sin in this world from a father’s perspective, I saw God’s heart regarding our sin and His Son. I will never see Christmas the same. For me, the sweet picture of baby Jesus (the Word manifested in human flesh) will be forever viewed through the context of His Father’s eyes. Sin has such a terrible cost for us and even more so for God! May we never take His grace for granted! May we never forget the sacrifice of the Son and the Father!
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!