Last night (Friday night) was the first time I have dreamed of Kristen since she went home to heaven (May 2016). I have had sweet visions of her walking with Jesus but no dreams. Last night, I dreamed I was walking up behind her as she looked out the window of Uncle Shane’s cabin. Just as I started to hug her, she faded away and I woke up. I felt a sense of peace that she was with her Jesus and that one day we would be reunited. I also felt the regret of a father who knows he wasted many opportunities to be with his family… to just be present in the small moments of life.
I’m longing for lost moments
That I missed at such a cost
Each time I was too busy
Was a moment that was lost
Our lives on Earth are fleeting
One day here, the next day gone
We pass from flesh to memory
And the world continues on
Each moment is a gift God’s given
Ours to share or ours to waste
But we often just let them pass
As we continue on in our haste
Let us cherish the days He’s given
Be a good steward with each one
And know our lives were well spent
When our time on Earth is done
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle) Faith that overcomes… even death!