Every day is a new opportunity to experience God’s grace and to share it with others.
Every day, come what may,
Our words can hurt or heal.
Every day, the words we say,
Can speak forth good or ill.
Every day, in every way,
We draw nearer to His thrown.
Every day, our hearts can say,
This tent is not our home.
God introduced us to some new friends at breakfast a couple weeks ago. Lisa and Greg, thanks for the wonderful conversation!
As we were preparing to leave, Lisa shared with us a statement that her old pastor used to say. This is a slightly tweaked version: “Faith is… Hope in a hopeless situation!”
“For we walk by faith, not by sight!” (2Cor 5:7)
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!