We are again, in awe of our God. He cares about every detail and honors all promises. If you ever feel that God is not intimately involved in the lives of His children, please consider the following…
Exactly two months before Kristen’s accident God confirmed with her this promise. Kristen tweeted “John 11:25-26” to her best friend, Brooke Michelle Pierantoni.
Those verses say:
“I am the resurrection and the life.
Whoever believes in me, though he die,
yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes
in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
This is exactly the theme of this page as well as the hashtag that God had given us the day after the accident (#KHuffDoYouBelieve). God’s fingerprints are all over Kristen’s story and her life so let us ask… Do YOU believe?
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!