This is the video we watched that Easter evening in 2016. The evening I asked God to see His heart. The evening He responded with the following question: “Would you see sin differently if it were your child that had to die for sin? Would the church see sin differently? Would the world see it differently?” The evening He told me our daughter would soon leave us to join Him in heaven. The evening He showed me His heart as the Father of Jesus. The heart of a Father who gave His Son to provide His enemies an opportunity for life.
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!