Death has no power over me. I have not ceased to exist. I have just moved into my new home with Jesus. I am still alive. I am actually more alive now than I have ever been. I am still me. My spirit lives on even though my body has been laid to rest. When you speak of me, speak of the joy we shared and still do share. Don’t let sorrow distort your thoughts of me. We continue just as we always have. When you hold tight to Jesus, your are holding tight to me. He has promised that we are all one in Him. Call out my name without sorrow or bitterness. Talk to me in our familiar way. Let His Spirit carry our words. You may not see my face or hear my voice but you will know that I am here. Jesus is our common thread. He binds us all together. Don’t fear the loss of anything we held dear. He is our Rock, our Savior and in Him we are always near. -K Huffman
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!