This is what God blessed me with during my evening walk this past Thursday. I have had a few heavy days as we try to plan a little fall getaway to the mountains. Fall is our favorite family time and Kristen loved to stay at Uncle Shane’s cabins. As I walked, I was enjoying watching the trees as the breeze was blowing through them. I glanced up and noticed Kristen’s face peeking through the clouds. I stopped, smiled, and waved. After thanking God for the reminder that she is with Him and all is well, I thought it best to take a picture. I knew Julie would be upset if I told her the story and didn’t have a picture for her. 🙂
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!