Our peace comes through an intimate relationship with God…
There is peace in the midst of the storm that rises above the difficulty of our circumstances. In that place, at that moment—we find that He is all we need.
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ… (Rom 5:1-5)
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!