Each of us has a story to tell! Our stories are unique, but each story is a testimony of God… in the middle of the struggles of life. God is using Kristen Huffman’s Facebook page to confirm a disabled daughter’s faith.
A co-worker of Julie Huffman’s shared this page with her friend and her daughter earlier this month. After seeing this page, Kristen is Alive – Because She Believed, the 21 year old with Down Syndrome declared, “I know where Kristen is!” Her mom was surprised and asked her daughter where she thought Kristen was. Though her daughter had attended a special Christian school for those with similar struggles, the mom was not sure the gospel message had taken hold. She was delighted to hear her daughter say, “Kristen is with God,” and overjoyed to know her daughter had heard and believed.
God is on the move in ways we may never suspect. We would love to hear how God is moving in your life. Share below or send us an email at BecauseSheBelieved@gmail.com.
Ready, set… share!
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!