Our peace and our joy do not depend on our circumstances but on our perspective.
Faith gives perspective and context to our circumstances! Jesus is our hope and strength. Keep your eyes on Him. Don’t look to the right or to the left.
“Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in his wonderful face… And the things off earth will grow strangely dim in the light of his glory and grace.”
Don’t be anxious for anything… give it all to the Lord and find rest.
The secret of success is to keep your eye on the goal!
Prov 4:25-27: “Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you. Ponder the path of your feet; then all your ways will be sure. Do not swerve to the right or to the left…”
Phil 4:6-7: “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!