Her voice, it still echoes
In my mind throughout the day
As I remember her sweet smile
And the words she’d often say
Her life, it wasn’t perfect
At times, she fell down
But her faith gave her hope
To rise up off the ground
She refused to give in
And let sin have its say
She held tight to His promises
And let His word light her way
Fly High baby girl, fly high!
Isaiah 40:31 They who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
She was inspired by God’s glory through the beauty of His creation.
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!