Everyone asks how I’ve been so strong after one of the worst tragedies of my lifetime, losing my best friend. Well, I haven’t felt strong, I’ve felt so incredibly broken. But I have faith in a God who strengthens me. I am hurting and grieving now more than ever.
Grieving will not be easy and will take time, but through God, I am finding strength. I have faith that my best friend is so much happier in heaven above. I have been so overwhelmed from the love of God pouring out on my life, and I am so thankful because I know I will find peace through Him.
I will always love you, Kristen Calanie Huffman, and thank you for sharing with me the love that God has for all of us.
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!