As we moved through the process of finding a marker that would reflect Kristen’s life, faith, and personality, we noticed the various names that were used to describe them.
Although the difference is subtle, we see this object as a marker for the place where Kristen’s shell was laid to rest. We believe that her memorial is the lasting reminder (reflection) of her in the lives of those she loved and those who love her. That is the hope I have for all of us. No matter how pretty this marker is, I believe it is a poor memorial to a life. The love of God we have shared with others is the only eternal thing that will remain after we have been called home. Love well, today!
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!