A little part of Kristen’s journal for our Hawaii friends. You helped her grow her faith beyond what we could as her parents. Seeing her peers “radiating” love for and from Jesus was a powerful testimony.
– – –
“I sin every day & I am fully aware of what I do, but I call myself a Christian?! My faith in the Lord is weak right now and I feel lost. Going to Hawaii really opened my eyes. I was surrounded by so many strong Christian friends who radiate the Lord’s love… I realize I am not doing that very often anymore. I need to find my way back to His light.”
Luke 6:46: “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?”
“Tonight, as we studied the Bible together as a family, my father taught me that we can love someone who sins (because we all sin). But it is because of our love that we should call each other out on our sin. That doesn’t mean that we are mean or harsh about it, we pray for each other and teach each other what the Bible says about our sin. We may not understand the choices of others, but we love them just as God loves us.”
John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!