The crown of thorns (viewed within the context of God’s grace) becomes a beautiful symbol of His love for us. His love compelled Him to the cross. What they meant for evil, God meant for good.
We must see with spiritual eyes if we are to see with God’s perspective.
John 19:2 And the soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns and put it on his head and arrayed him in a purple robe.
Acts 13:29-30 When they had fulfilled all things that were written about him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a tomb. 30 But God raised him from the dead!
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!