Through the valley of the shadow
Where pain and heartache dwelled
Each step, He was there with me
His strength, it never failed
He asked me for my daughter
But I could not let her go
I resisted with all my might
I couldn’t bear to take that road
Then He led me through a valley
That I never dreamed I’d see
Into the heart of a Father
Who gave His Son for me
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!