We could use a little extra prayer over the next few weeks. Fall has been our favorite time to get away as a family and enjoy some time in the NC mountains. Kristen loved to spend time in the mountains and she especially liked staying at her Uncle Shane’s log cabins. This was her favorite view. There is something special there, something spiritual. No matter what teen/parent struggle was afoot, it would always fade away when we were there.
I know God will honor our love for her and carry us through any heartache that may come from our many memories there as we miss her physical presence with us. It is those beautiful memories that are the legacy of her life here with us. God has always comforted and encouraged us in every storm we have faced. I have no doubt that He continue to do so as we face new trials.
Thank you all for being a part of our story in Him!
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!