Humility will help us heal
The wounds of our despair
He called us to be light
To show the world His care
Many feel abandoned
By those we choose to lead
But the heart of a servant
Will care for those in need
We all must walk in peace
And look for ways to love
As each receives His grace
And His mercy from above
Let none of us rejoice
In the pain of another’s loss
We must bind up all our wounds
With the hope of the cross
— with Kristen Huffman.
(Contact Us) – Questions and comments welcome!
Subscribe to follow our story...
- “Faith gives us hope beyond our circumstances and peace within them!”
- “Grief is swallowed up in the light of His glory and grace!”
- “Heaven is as close to us as we are to Jesus!”
- “Through faith in Jesus we experience the intimacy of God!”
- “Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?'” (John 11:40)
Because She Believed – (Amazon Paperback & Kindle)
Faith that overcomes… even death!